JOIN THE CHALLENGE AND BUILD A START-UP IN ONE WEEKEND!Start-Up Camp
Looking for an opportunity to re-live the heady days of the late 1990s when geeks with a cool idea for the next 'killer application' became instant millionaires?
Over the course of a single weekend, teams will be formed, brainstorms will result in idea tsunamis, business strategies developed, code written and (hopefully) a web application launched to the world.
- Workshops on lean start-up, marketing and deployment strategy
- Interactive innovation thinking sessions
- Talks and mentoring from successful entrepreneurs
- Food and caffeine to sustain your momentum
- Sunday pitch presentation to a panel of high-profile web technology investors, experts and successful entrepreneurs
PUSH YOUR BOUNDARIES . . .
REGISTER A TEAM OR AS AN INDIVIDUAL!
Start-Up Camp Canberra 2013 will run from 6pm Friday 14 June to 5pm Sunday 16 June 2013
The ANU College of Business and Economics (Kingsley St, ANU) ...
NOT REQUIRED: prior skills or knowledge.
Thanks to the support of ANU and UC, free for participants affiliated with these institutions. Other participants will be asked to make a $50 contribution for catering.
Go to Eventbrite: http://startupcampcanberra4.eventbrite.com/