The Australian National University is hosting "Start-Up Camp Canberra 2013
" from 6pm Friday 14 June to 5pm Sunday 16 June 2013. Students and staff of ANU and University of Canberra can attend free. Participants will be helped to form teams and work on web applications. Registration
JOIN THE CHALLENGE AND BUILD A START-UP IN ONE WEEKEND!Start-Up Camp
Looking for an opportunity to re-live the heady days of the late 1990s when geeks with a cool idea for the next 'killer application' became instant millionaires?
Over the course of a single weekend, teams will be formed, brainstorms will result in idea tsunamis, business strategies developed, code written and (hopefully) a web application launched to the world.
- Workshops on lean start-up, marketing and deployment strategy
- Interactive innovation thinking sessions
- Talks and mentoring from successful entrepreneurs
- Food and caffeine to sustain your momentum
- Sunday pitch presentation to a panel of high-profile web technology investors, experts and successful entrepreneurs
PUSH YOUR BOUNDARIES . . .
REGISTER A TEAM OR AS AN INDIVIDUAL!
Start-Up Camp Canberra 2013 will run from 6pm Friday 14 June to 5pm Sunday 16 June 2013
The ANU College of Business and Economics (Kingsley St, ANU) ...
NOT REQUIRED: prior skills or knowledge.
Thanks to the support of ANU and UC, free for participants affiliated with these institutions. Other participants will be asked to make a $50 contribution for catering.
Go to Eventbrite: http://startupcampcanberra4.eventbrite.com/
Post a Comment