Friday, August 10, 2012

Graduate Certificate in Academic Practice

As well as the usual ", Monash University also offers a "Graduate Certificate in Academic Practice". This emphasizes research supervision, staff supervision and the other roles undertaken by academics, as tell as teaching. The structure of the program and the units offered appear similar to those offered as options in the teaching certificate courses of other universities, but packaged under a different title:
  1. HED5060 Principles of Effective Teaching
  2. HED5062 Contemporary Learning Environments
  3. HED5070 Higher Degree Research Supervison
  4. HED5071 Strategy and Leadership in Research
  5. HED5081 Discipline-based Studies I
  6. HED5082 Discipline-based Studies II
  7. HED5092 Developing Higher Education Innovations

No comments: