Current ATM View - DCON/08/10
Provision of a hosted and fully intergrated online recruitment service
ATM ID DCON/08/10 Agency Department of Broadband, Communications and the Digital Economy Category 43000000 - Information Technology Broadcasting and Telecommunications Close Date & Time 26-May-2008 2:00 pm (ACT Local time)
Show close time for other time zones
Publish Date 30-Apr-2008 Location
ATM Type Request for Tender See ATM Documents
Download a Softcopy (Public Site)
You must be a registered user to view ATM documentation. Please find the instructions below (these instructions are assuming that you have ‘Logged In’ with your Email Address and Password).
More information on the registration process and downloading documentation can be found from the ‘Help’ menu located on the left hand side of the screen.
- Click ‘See ATM Documents’ .
- You will be presented with the ATM Documents screen. This screen will contain the ATM ID & Title as well as the list of file/s that make up the ATM documentation. These are the file/s that you need to download onto your computer.
- Click on the file name (in blue text) and save the file to your computer. (Some web browsers require you to click with your right mouse button where the options are; 'Save Target as...' or 'Save link as...'
- If there are multiple files carry out the same steps until you have downloaded all the files.
Lodge a Response
Lodge a Response (Public Site)
You must be a registered user to ‘Lodge a Response’ to an ATM. Please find the instructions below (these instructions are assuming that you have ‘Logged In’ with your Email Address and Password).
- Click ‘Lodge a Response’ link. You will then be presented with the ‘Lodge a Response’ screen. At the top of the screen you will be alerted to how many hours and minutes remaining until this ATM closes, as well as the ATM closing date and closing time.
- Ensure that the files you submit have been checked for viruses.
- Check the ATM ID and the ATM Title match the ATM you are responding to.
- Load your ATM response by clicking on the 'Browse...' button(s) below and selecting the file(s) that contains your ATM response from the appropriate directory on your computer. A maximum of five (5) separate files can be submitted at one time. If you have more than five (5) separate files, they can be 'zipped' together or you can submit the remaining files as a separate (second) response.
- Once you have entered all files you wish to upload, click (once only) ‘Lodge Response’.
- An on-screen receipt will be issued on successful lodgement. It will include the time and date the ATM response was received. You are required to print and store this receipt as proof of lodgement. If you fail to receive a receipt, you must immediately notify the AusTender Help Desk, prior to tender closing time. A copy of the receipt will be emailed to the email address of the registered user lodging a response.
More information on the registration process and lodging a response can be found from the ‘Help’ menu located on the left hand side of the screen.
Description The Department is seeking Tenders for provision of a hosted and fully integrated online recruitment service.The Department is not looking to acquire software licences or otherwise take on the risk and benefits of operating an ICT environment in relation to the recruitment service. The Department is looking for a recruitment service in the form of a comprehensive outsourced solution delivered by web based services. In this manner the successful Tenderer will be responsible for the delivery of the Services in much the same way and to similar service standards as if non-electronic means were used to provide the relevant recruitment process support.
Approval given to recruit
Request to commence recruitment sent to Recruitment
Recruitment prepares advertising, including posting to Job Board
Job advertised – applications open
Application closing date
Applications provided to manager / selection panel
Selection process – short-listing, interviews etc
Selection panel makes recommendation on selection
Delegate approves selection decision
Recruitment notified of selection decision
Unsuccessful and successful applicants advised
Successful applicant(s) commence work
Post a Comment