- ACS Australian ICT carbon emissions audit: Summary, Details and My presentation
- Government Minimum Energy Performance Standards (MEPS) program
- Recent Australian Government Tendering for Energy Efficient Computers: Environment Department, Audit Office, and Industry Department (I got a bit frustrated with this and suggested the government just mandate one specification.
- Educating ICT Professionals on Energy Efficiency: Peter Stasinopoulos at the Centre for Environment and Systems Research (CESR) at Griffith University has prepared a five lecture series on green ICT for educating university students.
- ACS Green SIG in Canberra
- My blog postings on Green ICT in general
Wednesday, August 27, 2008
ACS IT SIG End User Computing Group
I just took part in a teleconference with the ACS Green IT SIG about how an End User Computing Group would go about helping with energy reduction for desktop and mobile computers. Appended are some items which I promised to send the group members, relevant to the issues and which may be of interest to others. Those wishing to help with the group's work can register their interest.
Posted by Tom Worthington at 1:44 PM
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment