From: GreenCIO Awards, IDG, 2007
- Hewlett-Packard Green CIO Award Awarded to an individual or group for outstanding use of technology by an individual or group, and drawn from one of the below categories.
- IBM Award for Most Innovative Use of Technology within the Organisation to Benefit the Environment ...
- Most Innovative Use of Technology within the Supply Chain to Benefit the Environment ...
- Green Community Award Awarded for outstanding promotion, education and delivering practical sustainable energy solutions to business, organisations, communities and individuals
- Best Environmental Corporate Social Responsibility Initiative ...
Wednesday, July 25, 2007
CIO magazine, published by IDG, have invited nominations for the first GreenCIO Awards. These will be judged on Australian achievements in sustainable technology usage and corporate social responsibility initiatives in IT. Entries close 1 August 2007. Awards will be made 21 August in Sydney (I am on a panel speaking on the ACS Green IT Group at the event).
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment