I heard no more on the issue of sustainability for SFIA until May 2010, when a newsletter ("Sustainability skills for
Procurement & management support
Strategy & planning
Business/IS strategy and planning
Technical strategy and planning
Information Technology SFIA 4G", SFIA Foundation, May 2010) announced that SIFA Version 4 had added four new sustainability skills:
The four new skills are:These are under the category - subcategory of:
- SUST Sustainability strategy (in Strategy and architecture)
- SUMI Sustainability management for IT (in Strategy and architecture)
- SUAS Sustainability assessment (in Business change)
- SUEN Sustainability engineering (in Solution development and implementation)
- Strategy and architecture - Business/IT strategy and planning: Sustainability strategy SUST levels: 5 and 6
- Strategy and architecture - Technical strategy and planning: Sustainability management for IT SUMI levels: 5 and 6
- Business change - Business change management: Sustainability assessment SUAS levels: 4 5 6
- Solution development and implementation - Systems development: Sustainability engineering SUEN levels 4 5 6
It is not clear at this stage how, to align the course to the new SFIA descriptions.
Could you please provide updated links to
> Emerging technology monitoring
> Methods and tools
Blogger Kutty said...
>Tom, Could you please provide updated links ...
Sorry, but SFIA seem to keep changing their web site, so the links break.
If you can tell me what the new links are, I will update my post.
Post a Comment