The event aims to:
- Examine climate change and discuss how it is reshaping education sector;
- Analyze the role of education institutions in making the world cleaner, greener and more sustainable;
- Share best practices, case studies, models, experiences, lessons learned and innovative methods to green education
- Discuss about making sustainability an integral component of school and university life
- Highlight skills and competencies that employers of the future will be increasingly seeking?
- Examine latest trends and forecasts in reference to
- green jobs market
- Exchange information about knowledge, skills and values
- required in a sustainable world
- Deliberate on the business case for education institutions to go green
- Present technologies that help create sustainable education facilities
- Provide networking opportunities to the delegates that leads to "green" cooperation between institutions in Europe and globally.
Tuesday, June 29, 2010
International Greening Education Event 2010 Germany
International Greening Education Event 2010 will be held October 27th to 29th, 2010 in Karlsruhe, Germany by the EU sponsored Etech Center for Applied Environmental Technologies.
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment