Proposed topics include:
- Designing for cognitive disabilities
- Graffiti: art or vandalism?
- Open Public Transit Data in the ACT
- Enabling Digital Society: The Government's Part
- Minecraft - using games as building and creativity tools
- What's Australia's Open Government Future?
- Information Philanthropy in Australia
- Online collaboration across public sector organisations - lessons learned/gained
- Web Apps to Enable Social Inclusion
- Gaming, transmedia, convergence and the whole, messy shebang
- Demos from the Make Hack Void members
- Communicating science and skepticism
- How to run a neighbourhood or a nation online: Can we use the same online systems to run a communal block of flats or a country?
- Designing for Dialogue: How do we design buildings and online systems in a for people to talk, learn and make decisions together?
- WiFi Access Liability: Legal risks when providing and using open wireless access points
- Materials Handling and Logistics using contemporary robots, automated guided vehicles and production control systems.
- Running an Agile Business: Taking common agile methodologies and how to apply them to business management OR
- Agile methods within Government: Iterative and customer focused development and how it can work within Government
- Tweeting for your Country - what it takes to get social networking going in government
- More than document formats - advantages of a common operating environment policy for government
- How to deliver a kick-ass presentation
ps: The topic "How to run a neighbourhood or a nation online: Can we use the same online systems to run a communal block of flats or a country?" is from Pia Waugh and myself. But I am not sure I have told Pia about it yet. ;-)
pps: The topic "Designing for Dialogue: How do we design buildings and online systems in a for people to talk, learn and make decisions together?" is a preview of my presentation for the 2nd Annual Learning Commons Development and Design Forum in Brisbane, 20 March 2011.
Post a Comment