e-Pathways – Centre for Adult Education (CAE), Victoria:
Disengaged and at-risk young people used Mahra e-portfolios for personal and academic goals:
- Centre for Adult Education's 2010 E-portfolios Implementation Trial - Final Report
- Centre for Adult Education's 2010 E-portfolios Implementation Trial support materials: http://developportfolio.weebly.com
Regional RPL – Polytechnic West, Western Australia:
RPL (recognition of prior learning) tool for regional and remote laboratory technicians undertaking a Certificate IV in Laboratory Techniques for the AQTF (Australian Quality Training Framework) standards:
- Polytechnic West's 2010 E-portfolios Implementation Trial - Final Report
- Polytechnic West's 2010 E-portfolios Implementation Trial "Introduction to Mahara and POV glasses" PowerPoint Presentation:
E-portfolios for nursing – Royal District Nursing Service, South Australia
In this trial, Diploma of Nursing students used the PebblePad e-portfolio system to compile and present evidence to support a range of course and professional competencies, including those required by the Australian Nursing and Midwifery Council.
The use of an e-portfolio system helped to overcome the complexity in integrating, applying and translating evidence of competencies required under both course and professional frameworks and to meet increased regulatory requirements around learning evidence.
Learners, many of whom are following study pathways to university, completed activities that required them to reflect on their work placements, in a bid to facilitate a smooth transition between learning and work.
- Royal District Nursing Service's 2010 E-portfolios Implementation Trial - Final Report
- Royal District Nursing Service's 2010 E-portfolios Implementation Trial Final Report is also available as a webfolio
- Royal District Nursing Service's Research Unit evaluation of their trial based on learner feedback, refer to the 'Evaluation of the E-portfolio Implementation Trial (2010)' report.
- Royal District Nursing Service additional resources.
2010 E-portfolios Implementation Trials - General Observations and other resources
A mid-way report and some key general observations about these trials at September 2010 can be found on the E-portfolios blog.
A recording of the Trial Project Leaders’ presentations about their 2010 EITs for the VET E-portfolios Community of Practice Online Event, on 29 November 2010, is available available.
Post a Comment