2007 National Architecture Awards
The 2007 Royal Australian Institute of Architects (RAIA) National Architecture Awards included several buildings I have visited and blogged:
- The Sir Zelman Cowen Award for Public Architecture: State Library of Queensland, South Bank, South Brisbane, QLD, Donovan Hill Peddle Thorp National
- RAIA Award for Public Architecture: John Curtin School of Medical Research - Stage 1 Redevelopment, ANU, Canberra, ACT
- The RAIA Walter Burley Griffin Award for Urban Design: Southern Cross Station, Spencer Street, Melbourne, VIC): Grimshaw Jackson JV
- Sustainable Architecture National RAIA Award for Sustainable Architecture, UTAS School of Architecture , Launceston, TA, SBE & Six Degrees Pty Ltd
- National RAIA Award for Sustainable Architecture, Council House 2 (CH2), Melbourne CBD, VIC, City of Melbourne + DesignInc Melbourne
Apart from CH2, which I found disappointing, I the judges made reasonable choices.