The network also has an interesting list of interdisciplinary events:
Integration and Implementation Sciences (I2S or IIS) is an emerging discipline concerned with:
- the synthesis of a range of knowledge, information and perspectives to improve understanding of complex issues;
- using research knowledge to support decision makers in various domains, including public policy, business, professional practice and community activism; and,
- using research knowledge to underpin the implementation of decisions in effective social change.
It aims to provide an academic base for largely ignored cross-cutting concepts and methods crucial for tackling complex issues. More detailed information is available in the overview of I2S.
The network aims to bring together a ‘college’ of peers who can support and critically evaluate each other’s work. There are a number of undertakings currently supported by this website and you can:
- join the I2S Network;
- find network members, by surname, country, integration approach or area of work;
- find resources relevant to Integration and Implementation Sciences, covering associations, journals, readings and online articles; and,
- join I2S Network activities.
Analysing Colaborative and Deliberative Forms of Governance
Transdisciplinarity Conference 2008
14th International Australian and New Zealand Systems Conference
Post a Comment