Defence Semantic Web Intelligence System
The Australian Department of Defence has issued a Request for Tender for the intriguing sounding "Project Riddler", which appears to be a semantic web based strategic intelligence system.
The Customer has a requirement for a Commercial Off The Shelf software product which supports the following key capabilities:
From: "Project Riddler", DISG 2010/10, Request for Tender, Department of Defence, Intelligence, Security and International Policy, 5 May 2010
- Storing and editing knowledge in a centralised ontology based repository;
- Ability to support a minimum of 100 concurrent users;
- Changes to knowledge and recently imported knowledge should be available for access by other users within a short timeframe;
- Management of ontology must be flexible and easy to change by sepcified users;
- Searching, filtering and visualising the knowledge in multiple different ways;
- Direct access to the stored knowledge via a documented API; and
- Fine grained security access controls to the knowledge. ...