From: E-learning for Industry, Commonwealth of Australia, 2008
- Professional development workshop (1½ hours)
- learn about the basics of a business case
- hear from and ask questions of a previous successful Framework funded industry or RTO champion regarding their business case and its implementation
- explore the resources available on the E-learning for Industry website that will assist you in writing a business case, eg the Practical guide to e-learning for industry
- write a business case using a workshop template
- access the free online learning resource “How to write a business case for e-learning”.
- Optional information session (funding opportunities through the 2008 Innovation Program of the Australian Flexible Learning Framework)
- national funding for an Industry Integration of E-learning project
- state/territory funding for an E-learning Innovations project (advice provided at most state/territory workshops).
ps: The title of the workshop reminds me of the comedy "How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying". In it, there was the company "World Wide Wicket", which is remarkably close to "World Wide Web". ;-)