Information Security takes you on a journey through governance, management of information, how to develop strategies, responses to incidents, and information risk management. It has been based on the Information Systems Audit and Control Association’s curriculum for information security, and developed to help you work towards an information security management credential.
It includes five modules, which explore:
From: Information Security Course, ACS, 2012
- Governance and information security
- Developing an information security strategy
- Information security risk assessment and management
- Developing an information security development roadmap, common challenges and measuring success
- Incident management and response. ...