- Enabling Green IT through Energy-Aware Software, Manuj Sabharwal, Abhishek Agrawal, and Grace Metri
- HolisticDatacenter Design in the Open Compute Project, Eitan Frachtenberg
- "Using Datacenter Simulation to Evaluate Green Energy Integration, Baris Aksanli, Jagannathan Venkatesh, and Tajana Šimuni
- Automating a Building's Carbon Management, Geetha Thiagarajan et. al.
- A Smarter Smart Home: Case Studies of Ambient Intelligence, Stephen Makonin, Lyn Bartram, and Fred Popowich
- Creating Green Awareness Using IT: The Case of Hong Kong, Wai-Ming To, Andy W.L. Chung, and Linda S.L. Lai
- Sustainable IT: Challenges, Postures, and Outcomes", Edward Curry , et. al.
Friday, April 05, 2013
Professor San Murugesan, University of Western Sydney, has guest edited the IEEE-CS "Computing Now" magazine, on the topic “How Green is Your IT?". I was delighted to see the Green IT Resources lists my book ICT Sustainability: Assessment and Strategies for a Low Carbon Future. Papers include:
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment