Topics covered will include:
- BYOD (Bring Your Own Device) Governance
- Mobility policy development and deployment
- Simplifying Wi-Fi in a BYOD environment
- Sharing files and content on any mobile device
- Improving mobile productivity without compromising security
- Mitigating mobility risk and protecting corporate resources
- Managing corporate-owned and employee-owned devices
- Providing mobile access to file servers, SharePoint & NAS devices
- Anywhere, anytime, any device access
Who should attend: IT Managers, CIO's or Business Unit Executives responsible for policies, structures, and processes to maximise potential value from mobile technologies.
- Going cross platform; reducing investment while enhancing capabilities
Arrival tea and coffee will be provided along with morning tea.
Tuesday, September 25, 2012
Secure Mobile Strategy
Mark Winter sent an invitation to "Mobility Fertility: Learn How to Grow a Secure Mobile Strategy", which is on in Australian capitals cities in October. The 8:30 am start is a bit early for me, but others mat be interested in hearing about products for making Bring Your Own Devices (BYOD) more secure.