The discussion paper is released as a 2.2 Mbyte PDF file. The discussion forms consist of a set of web pages. The content discussion paper has not been reproduced under, or linked from the corresponding topics. This requires the reader to first download the 30 page PDF document, find the relevant section of interest, then turn back to the web site, find the corresponding web page and then somehow relate one to the other in their comment. As an example "Integrating land use with transport" starts on page 15 of the discussion document.
The ten topics for in the report are:
- Planning for a growing population
- Making Sydney climate change ready
- Integrating land use with transport
- More jobs in the Sydney region
- Growing Sydney’s value
- Strengthening a City of Cities
- Meeting changing housing needs
- Balancing land uses on the city fringe
- Achieving renewal
The NSW government has an apps4nsw competition, modelled on the successful federal government gov 2.0 mashup competition. Perhaps someone would like to mash up the Sydney planning discussion paper and discussion forum.
My suggestions for the transport topic were as per my submission on the Sydney CBD Metro.