Day 1 Incorporating EEO into an integrated response to climate change
- Policy updates– Energy, Energy Efficiency Opportunities, the National Greenhouse and Energy Reporting System and the Carbon Pollution Reduction Scheme
- Lessons from Industry – Company speakers outline the outcomes and lessons from assessments to date in light of broader economic and environmental challenges facing their businesses
- Government review of first reports – Initial assessment results, leading practice examples and common errors identified in the first EEO reports
- Investor perspectives - How the investment industry factors energy efficiency into its investment evaluation
- Verification – An update on the rollout of the EEO verification program.
Day 2 Sharing lessons from first assessments
Day Two is designed for operational and technical staff, and energy service providers responsible for undertaking energy assessments, identifying and implementing energy efficiency opportunities and tracking energy savings.
Post a Comment