Airservices Australia have issued a Request for Tender for an "Online Recruitment Management System" (ASA - PRN530, 22-Dec-2008). Unfortunately, this is essentially the same system which three other agencies have already tendered for:
- IP Australia, 8 May 2008 (IPAC2008/11476)
- Australian Bureau of Statistics, 7-Mar-2008 (ABS076).
- Department of Broadband, Communications and the Digital Economy, 30-Apr-2008 (DCON/08/10)
Online Recruitment Management System
ATM ID ASA - PRN530 Agency Airservices Australia Category 43231505 - Human resources software Close Date & Time 16-Feb-2009 2:00 pm (ACT Local time)
Show close time for other time zones
Publish Date 22-Dec-2008 Location
ACT, NSW, VIC, SA, WA, QLD, NT, TAS
ATM Type Request for Tender Go to ATM Documents
Download a Softcopy (Public Site)
You must be a registered user to view ATM documentation. Please find the instructions below (these instructions are assuming that you have ‘Logged In’ with your Email Address and Password).
More information on the registration process and downloading documentation can be found from the ‘Help’ menu located on the left hand side of the screen.
- Click ‘See ATM Documents’ .
- You will be presented with the ATM Documents screen. This screen will contain the ATM ID & Title as well as the list of file/s that make up the ATM documentation. These are the file/s that you need to download onto your computer.
- Click on the file name (in blue text) and save the file to your computer. (Some web browsers require you to click with your right mouse button where the options are; 'Save Target as...' or 'Save link as...'
- If there are multiple files carry out the same steps until you have downloaded all the files.
Description Airservices Australia is seeking tender responses for an Online Requirement Management System. Airservices Australia intends to use this RFT to identify organisations that are interested in and capable of supplying an Online Requirement Management System. Conditions for Participation Please refer to the RFT documentation Timeframe for Delivery 2009 ...
Post a Comment