For an example of an existing on-line CECS course, see my "ICT Sustainability: COMP7310" (course notes are available in the book "ICT Sustainability: Assessment and Strategies for a Low Carbon Future").
- Degree in a relevant field or an equivalent combination of extensive relevant experience and education/training in one or more of the following: Teaching; Facilitation of learning; Design and development of curricula in higher education; technology enhanced education; Evaluation.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a web-based learning environment as well as experience with other desktop applications.
- Effective organisational, analytical, interpretive and problem solving skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a demonstrated ability to communicate effectively and efficiently (orally and in writing) with staff, students and external institutions while maintaining confidentiality, tact and discretion.
- Proven ability to work effectively as part of a team and independently as required.
- Demonstrated initiative and ability to think strategically.
- A demonstrated understanding of equal opportunity principles and policies and a commitment to their application in a university context. ...
From: Specialist Educational Developer, G472-12MY, ANU College of Engineering and Computer Science, closing 21 October 2012
Post a Comment