Topics for each 20 minute mini-session will be nominated by the attendees on the day. At GovCampNSW Co-Lab topics will be influenced by the participants’ collaborative discussion around innovation for public service.
As a guide, topics discussed may include:
- Innovation and agency resilience
- New ways of doing public service delivery
- Collaboration and co-creation
- Policy development and citizen participation
- Policies relating to Gov 2.0 implementation
- The impacts of “mobile” on government
- Online community engagement
- Open data standards, copyright and use
- Location intelligence and geospatial strategies
Tuesday, June 19, 2012
GovCamp NSW Co-Lab
The University of NSW CBD Campus is hosting "NSW is GovCamp NSW Co-Lab" 25 June 2012. This is free one day informal "unconference" where the general public, industry and government people can redesign government processes. Register online.
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment