Pre-recorded sessions marked with an *
- 0830 Coffee at the Purple Pickle next door to venue
- 0900 Introduction and comments - Senator Lundy
- 0910 The ‘unexplored country’ we will be entering with high speed broadband - Craig Thomler. Presentation slides.
- 0920 Green ICT - Tom Worthington. Presentation slides
- 0930 Building a Smarter Planet - what is happening in the digital world to build a digital economy and the imperative that we harness technology to position Australia for the challenges it is facing - Judy Anderson (IBM)
- 0940 Opportunities for online collaboration over long distances with high speed broadband * - James Purser. Presentation video file, on Youtube and presentation slides.
- 1000 Public empowerment through public engagement with government at all levels - Stephen Collins. Presentation Paper.
- 1010 Citizen engagement and community participation online: The Canadian experience - Michael De Percy. Presentation slides.
- 1020 Government service delivery in the new contexts of (a) broadband, (b) highly diverse access devices, (c) highly diverse patterns of use, and (d) highly diverse human needs - Roger Clarke. Presentation paper.
- 1030 Short coffee break
- 1040 Rural and regional accessibility in regard to accessing agricultural and environmental information for those working on research and on-ground change - Nerida Hart
- 1050 Personal Publishing, Archival and the Consequences of Upstream (bandwidth) - Jeff Waugh
- 1100 Online video publishing possibilities and technology needs - Dr Silvia Pfeiffer
- 1110 Privacy and filtering * - David Vaile
- 1120 The successfully rollout of FTTH in an Australian regional town and how it expands towns with populations of a few hundred, to hundreds of thounsands. Also the economic modeling required - Adrian Blake
- 1130 High Bandwidth - getting things done: particularly in respect to dealing with complex real world problems, emergency management and dealing with skills shortages. This is relevant to both the commercial and community sectors - James Dellow
- 1140 Brief presentation on perspectives put forward on the blog for comment - Pia Waugh
- 1155 Thanks and close of event