- Residual Current Protection in the Data Centre; a necessary evil or pathway to high availability and safety? David Morley
Data Centre Engineer, CITEC
- Do we need to protect everything equally in our DC? Tom Townsend, Datacentre and Networks Manager, University of Canberra.
- VESNA – DCIM: What’s that all about? Brett Wickman, Director, Total Facility Services
- Why Data Centre retrofitting and refurbishing is becoming popular. Richard Wixon and Bruce Ewen.
- Encircled Flux - is it Burlesque or Broadway? Michele Hart
- NABERS for Data Centres – ‘The cat is out of the bag’ Bob Sharon
- The Data Centre Manager – why have one? Stephen Corbett, Ingenium Training Services