Journey Through Sydney Culture on the 370 Bus
The Sydney 370 bus provides a slice of Sydney life. From Sydney's little Italy in Leichhardt, through the student culture of Glebe and Newtown, the University of Sydney and University of NSW, to Coogee Beach. Some stops along the way:
- Hunter Baillie Church, for the annual spring festival of music
- Fish & Co, fish restaurant, 41 Booth Street, Annandale.
- Glebebooks two bookstores in Glebe Point Road are worth a visit: Glebe Books second hand store at 191 Glebe Point Road and Glebe Books new book talks at 49 Glebe Point Road.
- University of Sydney
- New Theatre, 542 King Street Newtown
- Sydney Park, Southern End of King Street
- University of NSW