1. To propose coherent long-term policies and plans to manage the environmental impacts of ICT.
2. To propose Green ICT guidelines and recommendations on methods using ICT for energy efficiency.
3. To establish a networking regional forum focusing on Green ICT.
4. To develop an awareness campaign on ICT in energy efficiency.
OUTPUTS1. A Green ICT Action Guideline/Roadmap and its recommendation of best practices for adopting and implementing of Green ICT will be disseminated to all ASEAN member countries in the form of a booklet.
2. Increased Green ICT awareness for both businesses and governments in ASEAN member countries. ...
From: Workshop on Green ICT for ASEAN, Electrical Engineering Department, Universitas Indonesia, 2010
Monday, August 23, 2010
Workshop on Green ICT Practices for South East Asia
Universitas Indonesia (The University of Indonesia) is hosting a Workshop on Green ICT for the organisation of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN), in Jakarta, 18 to 19 October 2010. I have offered them a free copy of my Green ICT book and course.